(0312) 235 40 04 - 236 40 04
1. You have a right to choose your own dentist and schedule an appointment in a timely manner.
2. You have a right to know the education and training of your dentist and the dental care team.
3. You have a right to arrange to see the dentist every time you receive dental treatment, subject to any state law exceptions.
4. You have a right to adequate time to ask questions and receive answers regarding your dental condition and treatment plan for your care.
5. You have the right to know what the dental team feels is the optimal treatment plan as well as the right to ask for alternative treatment options.
6. You have a right to an explanation of the purpose, probable (short and long term) results, alternatives and risks involved before consenting to a proposed treatment plan.
7. You have a right to be informed of continuing heath care needs.
8. You have a right to know in advance the expected cost of treatment.
9. You have a right to accept, defer or decline any part of your treatment recommendations.
10. You have a right to reasonable arrangements for dental care and emergency treatment.
11. You have a right to receive considerate, respectful and confidential treatment by your dentist and dental team.
12. You have a right to expect the dental team members to use appropriate infection and sterilization controls.
13. You have a right to inquire about the availability of processes to mediate disputes about your treatment.